Energy storage can be used to support the needs of the grid Behind-the-Meter, at the Utility customer side of the meter. Energy storage is configured and optimized to meet customer service needs, and its value proposition is customer specific. Primary benefits come from time-of-use energy cost management, demand charge reduction, service reliability and power quality, integration of distributed generation and solar PV self consumption.
• Time of Use (TOU) Energy Cost Management
• Demand Charge Management (DCM)
• Electric Service Reliability (ride through outages and microgrids)
• Electric Service Power Quality
• Renewable Energy Time-shift (and self-consumption)